Tuesday, December 7, 2010

FREE K-Cups® for LIFE!

I ordered a Keurig Platinum Series brewer for my husband and absolutely love it. Being mostly a tea drinker I had more coffee in the past week than I ever had.
This is what I received:
"Includes Keurig Platinum Series brewer, My K-cup filter, removable drip tray, water filter kit, 48 K-cups, and manufacturer's mail-in offer for 48 additional K-cups
K-cups include 12 Tully's Kona Coffee K-cups, 12 apple cider K-cups, 12 hot cocoa K-cups, and a 12 K-cup variety pack
Variety pack includes one each of Green Mountain Nantucket Blend, Green Mountain Breakfast Blend, Newman's Special Blend, Gloria Jean's Hazelnut, Coffee People Donut Shop, Timothy's Colombian Decaf, Emeril's Big Easy Bold, Van Houtte French Vanilla, Celestial Seasonings English Breakfast Tea, Tully's Kona, Tully's French Roast, and Caribou Caribou Blend
Brews in under a minute
Five brew sizes: 4 oz, 6 oz, 8 oz, 10 oz, and 12 oz
60-oz water reservoir
Heats water and brews beverages 185F to 192F
Quiet brew technology
Compatible with any K-Cup flavors
My K-cup filter can be used with any ground coffee
Measures approximately 13-1/2"L x 9-3/4"W x 12-1/2"H
UL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Made in China" This information is from the Keurig website.

Keurig is having a contest right now to win K-Cups® for LIFE. How cool would that be? To enter go to http://www.perfectkcup.com/

5 comments:

  1. How is the coffee? I'm picky about my coffee but I'm intrigued by these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depending on how bold you like your coffee depends on what flavor to try or if you like to add flavored creamer. I absolutely love the French Vanilla and the ice coffee is great to add caramel and whip cream. Just talking about it I want one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not much of a coffee drinker but this would make a great gift! Newest follow on GFC follow back at http://www.closertolucy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE COFFEE! Thanks for checking out my blog and following! I'm following back.
    www.the-lifeofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Susan,
    I wanted to get one of these for my hunny for Christmas how cool would that be to win one??? Glad I stopped by and saw this.

    ReplyDelete