Monday, December 6, 2010

Interested in swapping your WAHM products?

Ok so I have been making wool dryer balls for awhile now because I thought it was crazy to spend more than $5.00 for 1 wool dryer ball. I absolutely love making them for myself and to give out as gifts. I even scented a couple and they turned out really nice. And then I asked myself should I start selling them? My answer was NO. I had a great idea that I could trade my wool dryer balls to WAHM's that have products that I can review for them and blog about it. So If you always wanted to try wool dryer ball I would be happy to swap your product for mine and blog about it to promote your business. Now if you are not a WAHM and would love to try my wool dryer balls I will have my own giveaways on this blog. If you are interested send me an email sjwoolies@aol.com

1 comment: